Facility Services We Provide
We cover a broad range of facility maintenance to compliment our client’s services:
- General Infrastructure Management: We can assist in repairing or replacing areas susceptible to damage like: parking lots, sidewalks, and outdoor common areas. Whether made of asphalt, concrete, or any other material, we make sure that repairs are performed on time and within budget.
- Plumbing: Call us for any unseen plumbing needs, ensure your building’s basic amenities are always flowing and are in pristine working condition.
- Electricity: Power outages cause downtime, and downtime is expensive. We repair, replace, and maintain electrical systems for our clients to make sure their buildings’ electric current flows safely and reliably at all times.
- HVAC (Including EMS and BMS Systems): Air-conditioning, heating, and ventilation systems needs of all kinds and at all times are our specialty. Whether you need basic support or encounter emergency situations, we can handle any request from large central air units to single-room window air conditioners.
- Structural Maintenance: We support your team for any leaky roofs, inferior cladding, and weather damage. You can rely on us to weatherproof your building; repair damaged structural elements, and even lay down a fresh coat of paint whenever needed.
In-House Experts For Ground Up Solutions
Utilize our in-house architects and engineers, who give Summer Systems the ability to generate ground up solutions for corporate infrastructure projects. This industry-leading approach provides our clients with a complete set of solutions for any infrastructure needs that come up during our contract periods. Discover how Summer Systems can support and maintain your core business processes by contacting us. Consult with one of our experts to find out how we can meet your infrastructure needs.